Saturday, July 24, 2004

Monte Carlo

http://www.thebrewshop.com

 
I m in Monte Carlo, I ve left the homebrew and the bike behind. I m a bit sad to see it go and I bet Mark sold it for far less than it was worth! It s a shame because we can t show you a picture now.
I ve just seen  a ferrari with the UK reg of MU15_  anyone know who that was? We ve seen over 20 ferraris today, a brace of Maserati s and loads of others. I dont think this lot work in homebrew shops!
The wine is cheap, the women are gorgeous and I hope Mark Lynda and Johnny are all enjoying the Weather at home, its Saturday, cake day. Enjoy the cakes guys!! Im not missing the cakes at all.... I may go and drink a litre of Vino and pour myself in to the sunny waters of the Med.
As a footnote there s no apostrophe s on a French keyboard and all the letters are in the wrong place.
See you Monday,
Cheers Peter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home